HybridZ

RIDE QUALITY WITH EIBACH PRO-KIT?

Guest jjohart

Guest jjohart

HI, I've posted a similar thread recently, to no reply...I've got an 83 280ZXT 2 + 2, and there's very little aftermarket suspension items to choose for it. I've been told that with a 21 year old car (50K miles) my suspension might rub against 16" tires that I'm planning on. So, my local source said non-adjustable KYBs with the Eibach Pro Kit is the only set out there for shocks and springs.

Has anyone else used this set up? How hard does the car ride/comfort decrease? Are the Eibachs progressive rate? I am looking for a Jaguar target of comfort and performance, a little bit more towards comfort, but I've been warned the Eibach/KYB set up will be more like a Corvette kidney-killer. Please advise, thanks...

John

I used the same setup on my 240Z for around 4 years. It's definitely stiffer than stock, but not as stiff as a linear performance spring. Expect the car to be about 1.5" lower than stock. Personally I think it's the best all around spring. Not too stiff, but not to mushy either.

Pete

I have the Euro? Eibach springs (20% fermer -1 1/2" lower- than stock) and KYB's.

The ride is very nice.. handling was tons better when I changed them.

Ride comfort is good....

Dave

:cheers: