HybridZ

I GOT BOOOST

wigenOut-S30

I got her running last night!!!.. For anyone that is doing the turbo conversion.. The turbo Igniter is a must.. I installed it and VROOOOOM. It ran super rich from me playing with it for the last few days. That cleared up and seemed to run perfect. I took it up the road for a min and.. WOW.. 1st gear is pretty much useless. I need a LSD.. I was only running stock 6 psi of boost. but I just have the DP only on the car now and was actually running like 7psi. This is on my stroker motor 8.2.1 compression and there is like almost no lag what so ever. I am just SOOO happy. I want to thank all of you who helped me . I could not have done it with out the help..A special thanks goes out to RICK BOWERS.. DUDE YOUR THE MAN!!!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!.. SEZM4 HERE I COME.. WHOO HOOO> :D ...

Scottie, Yes I cannot wait to put some radials on her. I am converting to 5 lug soon and will be running the 16x8 conquest rims in the rear and 16x7s up front. I should be able to run some 245-45-16s out back then.. That should help. I have one question though. when first starting the Z when it is cold. It takes a good while before it will run right. I know I dont have the cold start stuff on anymore. but just seems like I have to blip the throttle for it to even run.. When it is warm.. it runs great..