HybridZ

A pic of my car just before paintjail freedom

nullbound

Picked up my car a few weeks ago from paint jail :D... and just shy of a year for that paintjob, too:roll: Here's a shot I took right before the wetsanding and buffing was completed a week or so before taking it home:

f9997bf3.jpg

A few other pics are in my imagestation album at the very end of the album (starting at pic# 123). Reassembly has started, but rather slowly. I have to take the fenders, cowl panel, and hood back off to do the firewall cleanup and painting, as well as to go through the front suspension before putting the slightly reworked engine and new overdrive tranny back (this time it's jtr style).

I'll post more pics as work progresses. I was hoping to have it back together and running for the next SEZ meet, but that's just not possible with my current work/travelling-for-work schedule.

thanks, mike! it's hard to tell from that pic, but it looks pretty good in person. it's not as good as it should be considering having to wait an entire year to get it back... but, i'm pleased for the most part with the outcome. still so much to do to get it back together...