HybridZ

Fiberglass Cowl

Guest Drewz

I got mine from Showcars bodyparts. They are not the best to deal with but I am Loving my new hood. Finish is very clean indeed on it. Hey you are running the filled extensions molded into the fenders too?? I am also glassing my lower spoiler into the fenders. Going for the no seam look.

Hey Drew,

How long did it take to get your cowl? I know they have a bad rep, but some of their parts look nice. I actually had not thought about blending those seems but you know what? Sounds like a great idea. It will be a while before I start the fiberglass process so maybe you can shoot me some pics of your progress? I would love to see a pic of your cowl as well. You said hood though. You aren't talking about a cowl induction hood are you? The piece I am referring to is the vented long piece at the base of the windshild.

Rufus

Guest Drewz

Definately ditch the seams dood. I bought the gun for the 2 part structural adhesive and it worked sweet. Just gotta finish teh seams. Sorry I thought you meant cowl hood. My bad. I should have some pics in my yahoo album.....