HybridZ

need help choosing brake upgrade

Ok guys, I recently bought a 72 240z that already has a nissan 5spd transmission. I think I have a bad mc or brake booster as no matter how much I bleed I always get air in lines. well anyway I plan to eventually do a ls1/t56 swap and need to upgrade brakes and other issues.

now i've done alot of searching but I got lost... As i've never tackled swaping out mc's or brake boosters before this is new to me.

I would like a bit more firmer pedal and less travel. I don't know if tilton makes a mc like the original mc i have but with larger bore.... plus not sure which booster to get for more vacum?

which booster would think I should get and which mc.

plans for the car are daily driver/scca solo and maybe a rare drag strip....

I do plan to get mml's extreme 13inch brake setup and rear brakes eventually but thought i'd go ahead and upgrade the mc and brake booster first tho.

Any advice would be appreciated :D

If your getting air in the system and not loosing any fuild it's the master that's bad. There are some posts about using newer style boosters and masters, do a search and you should find them. If you get another master be sure to bench bleed it.

- Joe