HybridZ

paint options

Guest datsun280zmike

Guest datsun280zmike

i am painting my car a gunmetal grey color...now my only debate is whether or not i should paint my zg flares and front spoiler gloss black or keep them body color....or front spoiler body color and flares black...hahaha anyone have any suggestions?

mike

Guest iskone

What kind of front spoiler? If it's a BRE style then I would go with black ZG's & Spoiler.

If it's not a BRE I would go with Black ZG's and Grey/Gunmetal spoiler.

But go with what you like.

Isk

Guest datsun280zmike

ill probably go gun metal paint with gloss black zg flares and gloss black front lip...oooooooo or maybe carbon fiber front lip and Zg flares...that would be nice

Just depends on if you want to draw the attention to the flares and the spoiler. Personally I think the differnt colors makes them look like bolt-ons instead of an integral part of the car. Like I said, just depends on the look you want.

Guest iskone

Well when it comes to the ZG's I perfer the ones that have the bolt holes recssed.

I like the look of the bolt on flares thats why I would go with a different color.