HybridZ

Who makes the lowest looking 240Z air dam?

Guest iskone

Guest iskone

I've noticed some air dams seem to be lower and larger than others.

I've searched the web and Hybrid looking at pics the lowest one "I think" is the one from MSA with the brake ducts.

What I'm looking for is one that brings the front level with the rockers, I also plan to install side skirts and want an even look up to the rear wheels.

My ZG flairs will be another matter. I may have to end up doing some glass work.

Any help in this matter would be great.

Back in '87 I installed a fiberglass air dam that had 4" rubber extension on the bottom of it. It went down to within 3" of the road. Then I took the black rubber trim molding used between the floor tile and the cabinets in a kitchen and installed it between the wheel wells to lower that area to about 3" off the ground. It looked great and was very practicle because the rubber would flex for speed bumps, etc.

I think I got the spoiler out of a JC Whitney catalog but I'm not certain any more as the car and all my records for it got stolen in '89. I do know that it wasn't Motorsport Auto or Victoria British.