HybridZ

Fender Flares; requesting info and links (if any).

Did a search but the new format is a bit odd for me, I'm used to the old one, anyhow.

Anyone know where to get real big pre-fabed fender flares? I was considering 10" fronts and 15" rears. I know "Dandito's" in the bay area had them a few years back. I was thinking about creating the "Bob Sharp" look only in solid Black.

Also considering making adjustable rear transverse links and front suspension geometry similiar to what "A-Z-Car" is selling. Any input would be nice to fuel this discussion. Any one done this set up? Any Pro's con's on handleing and performance?

Mike.

What are you looking to get out of them? They are much smaller than I had hoped for but I'm willing to entertain offers. I've got a few leads from HybridZ members that I'll check out. And thanks for the tips guys. I'm considering the monster flares, I've done custom body work in the past, I used to work in a body shop when I was in college. It can get real "fun" working custom stuff sometimes. Especially when you make a mistake. Doh!!

Mike :D

I have a set of IMSA fenders and flares but not for sale. You are welcome to take a mold off of them if you wish. I am located in Sacramento. Here is a pic of the front, http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5745&password=&sort=7&thecat=500 and here is a pic of the rear. The rears will fit at least a 12 inch wheel with coilovers. http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8895&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

Mark, thanks for the response and the offer. I will definety think about it.

Steve, thanks for the response and the offer. Say...you living so close to me would be nice to take a peak at what your done there. Looks nice, is it road worthy yet? I'm still in the research phase of this project, still trying to get some input on handling issues and perfromance. Do you have anything to report on those topics? I'm curious as to anyone that is running camber/caster plates and really big meats. I'd think that top mounts would be the way to go with lower adjustable links. That would mean custom jobs on the transverse links and such. Anyone seen any locations for that type of stuff or better yet used any? I know AZcar provides the top to bottom stuff on the coilover area and links.

Mike

Hi :I'M new here,I have a set of Jim cook California Z rear fender flares.I'm not sure what they are worth,they came with the 77 280z I bought.They are just sitting in my shed.They are new,but have been sitting around for years ,I would say 10,12 maybe more. thier in good shape.If your intrested I can get them out and take some pictures.shipping may be a problem,I live in New York.Forward air ships cheap,I think.Too big for UPS.Thanks. MIKE If your intrested Email ME-electrodudem@yahoo.com