HybridZ

Progress pics

Guest Chris240turbo

Guest Chris240turbo

I FINALLY got a day of work to make a little progress on my new 240 set-up, here's a few pictures, I know they are huge, and very poor quality, I'm doing good to get enough time off work to turn a few wrenches, let alone resize, or worry about picture quality, sorry

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Guest ON3GO

pics dont show the true crazyness!!!

saw it yesterday and its awesome.

and if i remember what chris said last night about HP numbers "i dont care what it puts out, as long as it pushes me back in the seat when i gun it ill be happy" BOY is he gonna be happy.

Mike

Guest skittyscott

its sort of weird how the only "tool" he has out on the fender is a cell phone. thats the kind of work im the best at. calling someone else to come do it for me.

haha jk

nice setup

Guest Chris240turbo

Hey, I actually took the time to move all the tools off the fender! I suppose I could take a picture of my super messy garage! ON3GO can vouch for the anarchy happening in my shop. And don't get me started on that damn cell phone, I'm required to be "on call" 24/7, just in case the big shots at work need to chew me out in the middle of the night! :roll:

That turbo is a full T-4, 60-1, from 240Z Turbo (James Thagard) he also built that pretty intake manifold. (thanks James!) I'm also using a turbonetics racegate, I posted a few pics a couple days ago of the turbo, and wastegate under the innovative turbo adapter post.

I dunno how much power it'll make, but I hope to find out here shortly! as soon as it's moving again, it'll go to the dyno, I may even bring a little racegas for some "max boost" pulls. car made 287whp and 318wtq at about 18 psi through my old Buick GN wheeled T-3, with a few hours of tuning the haltech on the dyno... would make me more than happy to add 100hp and a similar amount of torque, we'll see! :D