HybridZ

300ZX LS1 Help....

Guest Chevelle7d2

Guest Chevelle7d2

So Ive done some searching on the forum and cant come up with anything. I have a 84 turbo 300zx that I am planning on putting a LS1 or Turbo LT1 in it once my VG30ET goes south on me. So right now Im trying to gather all the parts and build the motor and everything so when I want to do the swap, I can. But what Im getting stuck at is the mounting of the engine in the 300zx Engine bay. I cant seem to find any kits for the 300zx (motor mount wise) so I was wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction so I could get this all sorted out. Thanks for your time.

Well since you have and z31 the z32 swap info isnt going to do you any good in fact no one has got a maual out for the z31yet. so your mostly on your own a couple people on here are doing the swap (including me) but im kinda broke at the moment so the brakes are on for me but it has been done use the search function to find specific info and of course

Welcome and Good Luck!!!!!!!

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=29662&highlight=

this would be a great place to start :)