HybridZ

Bellhousing adaptor

GetInTheZ

With a stock bell, you have to use the OEM style clutch and pressure plate, but you have to purchase a special flywheel to adapt it all. If I remember correctly, it may cost a little less initially, but in the long run it will be cheaper to go with the Weir bell because you can use the older style clutch setups that cost a lot less to replace. Double-check it, though. My memory is not a reliable one... :wink:

I got the Weir bellhousing for 3 reasons...one that was mentioned here already.. in the end it will be cheaper since the pull type Camaro clutch is very expensive. I also wanted to use a lightweight flywheel. Not many options available for the Camaro and everything was expensive. 3rd the slave cylinder on the stock bellhousing sticks out very far and many interfere with how I want to run my exhaust.

OK so say i get one from a 95 camaro then that will bolt up just right???? Will i have to use the oem clutch press plate or can i use an aftermarket p[erformance one

Yes it will bolt up, but you need a special flywheel from Centerforce ( aprox $300) and I used a dual friction centerforce clutch setup (aprox $600), you can use the stock slave cylinder.