HybridZ

Got a new laptop...

Chris-280ZX

I was kinda of looking for a new laptop of late. I work at Office Depot and had a deal on a little Averatec. We only had one left and I talked to the boss and he said he'd knock off 50 bucks for me...bringing it down to $600. I'm like...I'll take it. So I walk out there to take the sign down...and a customer is waiting there. He goes...I want this laptop. I'm like...****. So I sell it to him and tell the boss about it. He says...don't worry...I have a deal for you. Someone had bought 2 laptops. A Gateway and a Systemax. They returned the expensive one (Gateway). However, the idiots I work with forgot to check the box. The customer had ripped us off by returning the Systemax in the Gateway box. Long story short...he said he'd sell me the Systemax. It had everything included. Here it is:

laptop1.jpg

laptop2.jpg

Stats:

512MB DDR RAM

40 Gig HD

DVD/CD-RW Drive

Wireless 802.11b

Celeron 2.4 GHz (only negative)

12.1" screen size

Only weights like 4 lbs.

And here's the best part....only $250!!!! :)

I love it!! I will probably be tuning the Z with it a little after I do my SR20DET swap. It'll also help tune my friends Saturn that was just hooked up with nitrous. Sorry this is so long!