HybridZ

Problem posting replies to threads

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Hey, wondering if this is just me or what. Actually been having a lot of problems getting to hybridz lately, especially in the mornings, the site seems to be down a lot??

But as of today a new problem has started. Every time I try to post a reply to any thread, it seems to take forever to post, and instead of giving me the usual "return to message or go back to index" choices, it gives me this error message:

Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Otherwise it seems to work okay, my reply does get posted. Anyways, just wanted to inform someone of this.

Guest Aaron

I have been getting messages similar to the one below yesterday and today. It happens on any page. Just thought it might help.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:WebHybridZnukethemesbcPortaltheme.php on line 448

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:WebHybridZnukeincludespnSession.php on line 390

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Guest Aaron

I have been getting messages similar to the one below yesterday and today. It happens on any page. Just thought it might help.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:WebHybridZnukethemesbcPortaltheme.php on line 448

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:WebHybridZnukeincludespnSession.php on line 390

Guest Aaron

Guest Aaron

Guest bastaad525

also just so you know, another problem started today, when I try to send or reply to a PM, I get a message "Failed to send email ::PHP::"