HybridZ

G-Tech PRO

80LS1T

I just got my "G-Tech Pro Competition" today. I got a nice tax return so I figured what the hell! :D

It is "supposed" to be more accurate than the old G-Tech, plus its got a few more features.

Since its pouring rain today, so I just took my 96' Dodge Dakota out and did a run with that. Its a 3.9L V6 and manual 5 speed tranny. Nothing special thats for sure! LOL :roll:

The neat thing about this is that you can downlaod your runs off of the G-Tech and put them on your computer! Here's a Screen Shot

60'..............2.662s

330'............7.760s

1/8 mile......12.090s @58.11mph

1000'..........15.780s

1/4mile.......18.963s @70.72mph

Max HP.......110.7@3392RPMs

Max TQ.......171.4@3388RPMs

Guy

Even if its not as accurate as the drag strip, I figure it will always be consistant with it self. So that way I can work on the 60'!

Here's a few runs I made with my car tonight. Im thinking that there a little slow but the only way to find out is to get my butt down to the strip! LOL :D

1. 2.073s (60') / 13.669s @103.47mph

2. 2.096s (60') / 13.621s @104.36mph

3. 2.139s (60') / 13.567s @ 99.91mph <whys this faster than the other 2

but slower in MPH?

4. 2.021s (60') / 13.406s @107.39mph

Oh and just as a side note...I finally after over a year figured out why my car ran so crappy in the low RPM range / not WOT....my O2 sensors were controlling the wrong banks, right side o2 was controlling the left bank and vise versa!!!!!! It runs like a raped ape now! LOL :twisted::D

Guy :D:D:D <-----I am one happy camper! LOL

Thats awsome!! I have the orig. G-tech and it's a pain IMHO. I think I'll be picking up one of those very soon.

BTW Bolt1, please school me on how to do a "screen shot" I have a Tec2 that I'd like to show others (in the past) my afr, adv etc. tables.

I just never was shown how to post a screen shot before. Thanks

It's 80LT1 not Bolt1, :wink:

You need a place to host the picture. You can host it here in the album. One you get the picture on the site then just click on "Img" then insert the link to the picture, then click "Img" again.

If you want to make the picture show up as a section of words....type in " then type what you want to use for words as the link(like where I said "screen shot") then type in ""

Hope that helps! :D

Oh and I still cant seem to break the 2.000s 60' mark! I've got pretty good rubber on my tires. They are BFG T/A KD's the traction rating is AA and the tire wear is 200. So they are pretty soft rubber. I think I need some 15's with some Nittos or BFG DR's! :twisted: