HybridZ

need 81'280zx turbo supplment

Guest Graffix

Guest Graffix

does any one have one one of these service manuals that they would want to sell or know where i can find one i looked on e-bay and alot of other places but i cant find it. i have the regular 81 service manual but i cant find the turbo supplment. HELP i my donor car has alot of cut wires and vacuam lines and I need to know how to hook up the turbo correctly. so if any knows where i can get one of these let me know

Bruce

76' 280Z 2+2 soon to be turbo

Guest Graffix

hey that is exactly what i needed and i got a reply quick you guys r the greatest thanks for the link. im pulling my engine in the 76 tonight then i plan on pulling the turbo motor tommorow night and then im doing the install this weekend. Hey if you guys need any parts from the 81 besides the turbo, engine, exaust, the computer and wiring harness let me know Because im gonna part out the entire car once im done taking what i want so let me know guys.

Bruce

76'280Z 2+2 soon to be turbo

Guest Graffix

i just ordered that cd for the service manual but it isnt gonna be here till wensday and i want to do all this work this weekend so does any one have a wiring diagram and Vacaum Diagram that they can fax me or send to me in an e-mail (bschult1@nycap.rr.com) for the 81'280zx Turbo? Im going to put my works fax on here and ill be here till 330 today and then back tomorrow till 330 so if some one does this for me thank you so much you can put the fax cover sheet

ATTN. Bruce Schultz

the fax number is (518)271-8433

Hey thanks agian guys i really want to get this going this weekend and without the wiring diagram and vacaum one im not gonna know what goes where like i said before lots of cut lines and wires so i gotta figure it out

Bruce

76'280z soon to be turbo

Guest Graffix

thanks agian guys ill be using that wiring diagram this weekend and hopefully i get it all together and i can go for a ride we will see ill try and keep you guys posted on my progress and maybe put some pics up here at some point. :wink:

Bruce

76'280Z 2+2 soon to be turbo hopefully after this weekend

Guest Graffix

yeah it was my plan to get all this done this weekend but all i got done cuz of the rain was i have the 81 turbo motor all ready to pull then when i was moving the car around i blew a brake line on the truck i was using to pull it ******* dodge. well im hoping to get a bit more done this coming weekend hopefully fix that brake line and get that motor out and get it to my house with the engine crane i have the z-fever but the weather put me to a stop point this weekend.