HybridZ

Driveline angle......

80LS1T

Ok now that I have my engine running like it should(no more misfiring and stumbling now that the o2 sensors are controlling the correct banks!), I am starting to work out the bugs. One of them is that I have a vibration at about 2500RPMS/ 60-65ish and it just gets worse as speed increases. Now I thinking that this is most likely a driveline angle problem.

I balanced the wheels but that didnt completely take care of the problem although it did help a little bit. I used tape weights on the inside of the rims and only on the inside edge. Has anyone ever used tape weights on both the inner and outter edges? I think I might try that too.

Now about my driveline angle...I was thinking if I took a piece of string from the center of the tranny tailshaft to the center of the differental flange and measure the difference between the string and the center of the driveshaft that would give me the angle. Correct? I could also do this with the left to right angle correct?

Does anyone know what I mean? :D

Guy