HybridZ

rear wheels

Guest rw

both of my rear tires are set forward in the wheel wells. is this normal ? I have no handling or tire wear issues. it just looks strange. 1975 280Z [stock] thanks

When I was trying to decide where to mount the 240SX suspension in my 240Z, I used a plumb line from the apex of the rear fender and the tires were nearly 1/2" off center toward the front, I think they just built that way. The wheel well slopes off to the rear which makes it look even more forward. When I did the swap, I moved it all back 1/2".

thank you one and all. it was hard for me to think i could have a problem when it is handling so well. doug your car is some thing to strive for.i am severly computer impaired. i just got a camera that comes with a disk. as soon as i get some film developed i will attempt to send some pics for those of you who are true Z fans i think you will be in for a treat!! thanks for the info . rw [ if spelling is a issue then leave me alone]