HybridZ

Sold The Turbo Z, Thanks to all!

Guest Tom Scala

Guest Tom Scala

After 5 fun filled years I just sold my 78 turbo-converted Z to a nice couple in Virginia. I told them all about this site and encouraged them to join & participate.

I'd like to thank everyone here for helping me put the car together and enjoy it in a way I could never have done all by myself. From the SDS group buy to Scotties' downpipe to all the great info & insights offered here. This has been an invaluable resource for parts & no BS how-to's.

I feel I went as far as I could with the car & it's time yo move on. I'm not getting any younger and there are lots of cool cars out there to drive & tweek & only so much time left to do it. I'll always keep my 68 GTO that has served me well for almost 20 years but I've gone to the dark side on my next project,a Vortech supercharged 86 Mustang GT convertible. The knowledge I've gained here will go along way toward getting this car sorted out.

I'll still be lurking in the background since the topics discussed here are applicable to a wide range of vehicles and the contributors are second to none on the internet. Thanks again to all here who have helped me both directly and indirectly.

:cry2: man that was beautiful

man how can you part with something like that after all the love u put into it?

good luck with the mustang and like u said pop up here once in a while

lots of GREAT info from this mature site (most members) :wink: .