HybridZ

67-69 Camaro radiator

David K

Has anyone seen these in person? I was looking through ebay for radiators and came across the 67-69 Camaro radiator. This one looks really damn sexy to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7904610007&category=33602

83_1.JPG

I know some of you have used the 84-86 Camaro radiator. What are your thoughts on this one?

BTW, i was looking for a CHEAP replacement for my 280zx radiator so i can get to and from to make $$$.

For what ever it is worth, that is my car in the pics on the JTR site. The radiator that Mike and I put in is great!!! I don't have a fan shroud and it still works well. Gets a little hot in traffic (bay area Stopped traffic) on warm to hot days. But just a little over half way. Not too hot at all. Plus mike has provisions to keep the shroud too. I just never got back to see him to do it. The radiator and brakets are in the 200.00 range so it is relativly cheap. His mounts kick butt too. They are zinc plated so won't rust and can be painted. Mine are still zinc cause I think it looks cool. It is a little tight around the throttle body but everything fits and nothing rubs. He also sells all the hoses and adapters (probably come with ). All in all there is no cutting or drilling involved for this to work and it was done in an hour or so.