HybridZ

Holley Red Pump - the details please

namz7791

I did the search but still need some input.

I have a 77 2+2 with a mild 355 chevy and an Edelbrock 650 cfm carb. I plan on running the Holley red pump. The instructions recommend putting 2 filters in parallel between the fuel tank and the pump. Also states that the pump is gravity fed on the "in" side. Are those of you running this pump doing the 2 filters? Are you mounting the red pump in the same location as the stock Z fuel pump? Did you replace the stock datsun fuel line with a 3/8" line? Any photos of setups would also be greatly appreciated :!: I did purchase a holley adjustable pressure regulator and noticed that some run them and some do not :?

I plan on not running a return line. I also plan on plugging the vent line that currently runs to the engine compartment that used to be hooked up to the charcoal cannister - is this acceptble? The tank is vented in the rear also I assume?

I did the JTR conversion and it went great :!: Fuel, exhaust and cooling is all that is left :!:

Thanks in advance for the advice!