HybridZ

bigjims paint project done!

bpatrol

i must say jim has done an excellent job repainting and modifying this 1973 z..the car was pretty straight but had dings everywhere. He put on metal flares (vb flares) took off all emblems and side marker lights,and we put on a front and rear msa kits..these did not match up with the msa kits..so we modified them and also made the front and rear kits removable..on top of that he installed all new rubber...Jim does great work for a very modest price..he is a great guy and we are now friends..thanks again jim!!

normal_datsun-side.jpg[/img]

normal_datsun-rearquarter.jpg

normal_datsun-rear.jpg

normal_datsun-passengerside.jpg

normal_datsun-driverside%7E0.jpg

normal_datsun-frontquarter.jpg

it will look alot better lowered and with wheels in there, i am thinking about 17inch rims i don't think i will go with coilovers(limited funds) but i thing i will need a 9-10 rear and a 8-9 inch front..any suggestions? 3 1/2 flare in the rear and a 2 1/2 in the front..

thanks willpost before pics too when i have a chance

and the color is black cherry mica from a 04 miata

Guest Zachb55

Wow, cool paint, like glass! i wish mine came out that smooth, maybe on my second try lol. what is up with that paint, is that a reddish tinge or am i seeing things? very cool

-Zach

ya, as bparol said, it was not an easy task to put the flares on, but im glad i finally got it all finished, it was an absolute ton of work to do. i wont be putting any flares on my car anytime soon..lol. next car up will be the zxt i just bought.