HybridZ

Need Help with Ross C coilovers!

I need to chat with someone who has installed Ross' coilovers. I bought a set and have a few questions but he is on vacation I believe and I need some input.

In no way do I mean for this to sound like a complaint against Ross. He has been awesome to talk to and deal with, I just need some help and he is out of pocket. Anybody have a pic of the whole system in place that shows the top as well as the bottom.

Thanks

Guest ON3GO

PDR_0114.JPG

i have other pics but no place to host them.. if you need other pics of other parts of the coilover let me no. i might have them..

mike

Ok, I'm missing the pc that sits right on top of the spring and the thick spacer above the washers, or is that a stock pc? Anybody have rough dimensions on that top spring plate? I could make my own.

Thanks Madman, I am using the short threaded tubes, what is the location to weld the ring on those? Seems like I have seen 1" above the old lower perch, is that correct? Does anybody have a copy of Ross' instructions that they could send to me? Lastly, somehow I didn't get the top perch pc, does anyone have a detail pic of this so I could see what it is and make my own?

Thanks