HybridZ

My 240Z, just out the paint shop.

Lostsol

eh...the painter sucks, but oh well, you really didn't pay a whole lot for the job. Don't get me wrong, its still a chunk of money, but at a shop thats pretty cheap, especially if there was any body work that needed done (looks like there was on the right side down low??) Once again, not trying to nit pick...but I bet in a sense you're just glad to have it painted and driving it again. I too would think about bringing it back tho....they need to do it right! I'd never let a car out of my shop with the condition you describe...and if it somehow slipped out, I'd sure want to make it right ASAP. After all, unhappy customers spread the word much faster than happy ones do.

James

Hey Spork, you got good eyes, haha. I had that whole right fender replaced, and the replacement fender was dented as well. At the bottom, I guess a lot of people think thats where the jack point is or something because both of my fenders were dented in the same area. BTW, where is the jack points on the 240z? Well as far as the paint job goes, im gonna ask him to repaint the hatch to get rid of blotching. Hopefully he agrees and doesnt charge anything. Putting the bumpers back on were a pain in the arse! I also had various body work all over the body, including a decent sized dent in the rear left.