HybridZ

Got my spacers for 5 lug from MMS

And I must say.. WOW .. Thanks Ross.. the quality is there dude!!.. Great looking parts. I also got the 240sx brackets.. The front spacers seem soo thick though.. I hope to get to installing the front stuff soon. I already have Z31 5 lug hubs and rotors.. just need to get the toyota calipers and all new bearings. I will take pics of my progress when I can get it done.

i will be using mitsu conquest wheels. they are 16x8s in the rear and 16x7s up front. the fronts are 20mm offset and the rears are -11 offset. I really like the old school look of the wheels and I dont think I will ever go bigger then 16s on my Z. I plan on polishing the lips and painting the insides a dark bronze and will most likely be using ZG flares.

Guest JAMIE T

I knew a guy who had a Z31 (it was some special edition model, turbo with rear flares and I think it was silver and black) that had the Conquest wheels on it. It looked great.