HybridZ

Dazed and Confused. Please Help

violacleff

Please forgive my ignorance but.....

Ok I purchased a Walbro GSL 392 inline fuel pump for my turbo car. I was under the assumption that this was a replacement for the stock fuel pump. But last night I was told that an inline fuel pump was used with the stocker and mounted in the engine compartment? Could someone please advise?

Next I bought a JSK fuel rail from someone, brand new in the box. It had a bunch of fittings, but I was told that there was some brackets that are supposed to go with it. I don't seem to have any with mine. Does anyone else have one? If this is so I guess I can email Juan and ask for the price, but it didn't look to me like it was that big of a deal to have one. But what do I know. Thats all for now. I think I'm about 2 weeks short of getting this thing running. Thanks

Juan doesnt make the brackets for ya, saves ya on the cost of the part, he says all this on his website.

i dont even have mine mounted with a bracket, i just use the injectors to hold it on, heck it works for me.

and the fuel pump should be right next to the fuel tank, under the car.

not in the engine bay...

unless its a carbed car where the fuel pump is right off the block.

mike