HybridZ

god i love turbos ;)

onephatz

funny thing about this car was that he bought it, put new tires on it, then had to rip the heads off the fix a leaky head gasket. it had been sitting for about 4 months before he got it back together. he never did put licence or insurance on the stupid thing(cuz he had another car), so all he would do is go out and do burn outs, then park it till he got another itch for burnt rubber. that's 30,000 miles of tread gone in just a few weeks. :roll:

oh well, it's not my car

jesse

BUt what really sucked about the car, is that one day i went to jack it up, and the jack went through the frame. Now, I dont know about most people, but when your unemployed and dont own/know how to weld, cars like that are not very practical, even as projects. Oh well... its gone. And I have recovered form the loss

Oh and by the way... they guy who got it has had TONS of suspension, brake and other rust related issues, but got the car down to 2550 lbs :P