HybridZ

SR20DET + Turbo

SiL-LadY

What is the biggest yet safest turbo you can put on the SR20det? Lets divide it into two categories... One... for stock apps (which i know can only hold 450) then Two... for modifying apps. I'm pretty much looking at t3/t4 and T4 Turbos.... am i out of my mind?

If you don't mind drivability issues, you can fit huge turbos on a sr20. in the T70 range...

It would be super laggy, and youd have a power band of like 1000 RPMs, but you'd make 700hp. It would be totally undrivable on the street.

On the other hand, a T28 is a very nice turbo for around 350hp. Very streetable.

aka potato disk

That's disco potato. ;)

I find the stock SR20 severely lacking on low end, and honeslty anything bigger than the stock turbo would worsen that situation... I think something like the disco potato would really be a good choice if you want a car that is bloody quick AND has power for more than 2000rpm.

Guest bastaad525

damn the disco potato is really that well known huh? Those things are like $1500....

How would one of these function on an L28??? It's actually smaller than a T3 right? If it's good for 350hp on an SR20DET, what would it do on an L28?