HybridZ

spray on rustoleum satin black?

zero

I had been planning to do some proper body work and to paint the car this winter, but I recently had a slight run in with a telephone pole shattering my fibreglass headlight bucket and denting my hood and fender, since I will be doing the body work to get these parts straight, I figured I would just shoot on something to get the car looking uniform, instead of cheap flat white with a primer grey hatch. I had seen earlier that one member used a roller with a bit of bodywork, to lay satin black rustoleum on top of previous paint. I was thinking of doing the bare minimum body work and just going over the car with some paper to give the rustoleum something to grab on to, and spraying on the rustoleum. My question is, is the satin rustoleum sprayable through a cheapish gravity feed spray gun and compressor. I am not looking for perfection by a long shot, and this is a satin job so really doesn't have to be perfect, but I want something that will stand up to the weather, and that will look relatively nice from a distance. basically is the rustoleum compatible with a spray gun. Also if anyone has any other suggestions or comments they will be appreciated