HybridZ

One way to spend my new raise!!

660Z

Metric cruisers are fine, I suppose! I guess I'm a little bit of an Old School kind of guy. For this style of bike, I would just break down and buy the original, a Harley Davidson. You'd sleep better at night too, not worrying about the comments you will get about riding a METRIC CRUISER. That's just one man's opion however. What do I know? I'm sure it's a really nice bike though! :D

I`m not worried about the impending Metric comments,after all I own 2 datsuns!! Acually in a stop light review with a Harley and a Vegas. The Vegas gets ALL the attention!!! I still own a Harley sportster ( getting sold in spring) It`s a nice bike runs good/sounds great! but as far as quality goes....Harley should have done better. That`s why I went with a "metric" (american made) bike. I want something to ride not work on. IMO Harley is just a name that adds 4k above MSRP and you still end up with a base model bike. I will say one thing for Harley`s they hold their resale value!!! which means I can sell my sportster for $$$$

NOT HARLEY BASHING!!!

P.S I know the Victory won`t hold the same value. I took that into consideration and that doesn`t consern me. I would rather have the most bang for the buck because when I buy something new I hold on to it for a while.

Mark

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure aside from final assembly, the only thing on Harley's that are made in the USA are the engines? Yokahama tires on made in Japan wheels, etc.

I could be wrong, but I think the engines are made overseas.