HybridZ

Idea for a 'donation' of sorts..

datsunlover

Well, I have to say I love the site, and I am on ussually once a day. :-D ..however, I'm starting to feel like I should make a contribution. :oops: My problem is, I'm pretty straped for $$$.. and that's the way it always is with me.. paycheque to paycheque you know?

So I thought about this 280zx 2+2 I have.. I got it for a $250 tow bill, and made $150 off two rims... I'm gona give the front calipers to a member here, and keep the diff/half shafts for myself. Other than that, it's all useless to me, as I drive a 75 280z (that will be getting a V8 hopefully this winter.. if a deal works out with a friend) but I hate to scrap this zx out.. it's all there..(floors rotted/gone) good glass, p/doors, interior, motor/trans, ect. I took the seats, and will get to the rear end this week.. other than that... there's still plenty of good stuf.

ANYway.. I was thinking I could make this car some sort of 'donation' to the site? Anything any member wants, they can have for free... They just have to work out pickup/shipping. I know there are quite a few guys here with zx's so... yah.. hows this sound? Should I post this in the announcments forum or..?