HybridZ

data logging with MegaSquirt & WBO2

dmanzo57

• 2 months later...

Is that a piece of real data? It seems to me your afr doesn't jive. why are you running so rich at cruise? and where is the lean spike when you got off the throttle after the wot to 5000rpm? please give more info.

also - what kind of wideband setup did you use and how did you interface it?

I've got the MS running well now and plan on upgrading to the MS&S over the winter. I also have a LM-1 (wideband reader) and want to get that AFR info onto the log viewer screen as well!

The raw data is real, but the AFR data is not displayed quite right. This version of MSLVV was not configured to use the linear Vout from the Tech Edge WB unit. I've switched to a newer version, V2.2(I think), that lets you select from several different WB types.

This data log shows it was very lean at cruise and spiked rich when I let off the throttle.

I've got the linear output signal from the Tech Edge connected to the O2 input on the MS. I'm currently running the MSnS-Extra code which gives me a 12x12 fuel table and a 8x8 AFR target table.