HybridZ

Can someone tell me what my Hybrid Z is worth?

Guest TreeCutter260z

Guest TreeCutter260z

Well the time has come to sell my Z. I got to move out and need money. Its a 74.5 260z with 350 and a t-5. Its runs and is currently inspected in MA. I put it together last february using the JTR method. It has the stock 3 row radiator with taurus fan and it doesn't overheat. I have vortec heads with performer RPM manifold and edlebrock 1405 carb on it. It ran a 13.2@101 in october. That was the first run and didn't have time for another. I am guessing a high 12 second run witha good launch. It has a welded 3:90 rear in but i have a unmolested 3.70 to go with it. With halfshafts with new u joints. I also have a S&W 8 point for it but haven't put it in yet. It has new accel distrubuter HEI, blockhugger headers , 2 1/4 into 3 inch with a single dynomax. IT sounds real nice. The t-5 shifts real good and sounds fine. All guages work and put about 4000 miles on it last year.the body has no rust and was painted red about 5 years ago. never driven in the winter. the hood is painted black with 280zx hood vents in it. The suspension is eibach pro kits with tokicko blues. All the bushings are urethane. The interior has new carpet sets from MSA and the dash has a full cap on it. It has a JVC cd player and seats have no rips in them. Its a fun car. i have owned it since 98 and have put about 30 k on it. i have a set of swastica's to go with it. it has the 14in slotted mags on it now. i love the car but gonna have to sell. can u guys give me an idea what its worth.

thanks

matt

Prolly about 200 bucks, but I would be willing to offer you 250, if you are interrested. :D

Okay, no offense please, just kidding.

The value could be between 2000 and 8000, only depending on how fast you need to see it go.

Thure

• 1 month later...
Guest the_dj

Probably 4000-4500 assuming both the interior and exterior are in good condition. If you have to sell fast, I don't think you could get 4000. Then again, you might end up with 5000. :? Not trying to distress you but Z's (V8's especially) very often take a substantial loss on sale. I never plan to sell mine, couldn't get near what I have in it back.