HybridZ

Any good junkyards in Austin, TX?

zeeboost

Haha – that was actually the only junkyard I ended up going to – they were the only ones that advertised imports and were open on Saturday. I was successful in finding the alternator pigtail that I needed, but they had a $25 minimum charge on all of their parts, and I was gonna be damned if I was gonna pay that much for a pigtail, so I found a couple of ’82 280zx’s back there and ripped out some interior parts. Other than that, they really didn’t have any older Z’s. I did find a Z32 with the JDM taillights, but they wanted $100 a piece, so I said to hell with it. It was raining anyways, so it wasn’t really ideal weather for junkyard hunting. All I was really looking for (besides that pigtail) was a 280z that still had an engine bay intact. I’m trying to see exactly where a couple of vacuum lines run – the FSM doesn’t specify. But anyways, maybe I’ll have better luck next time with another junkyard. Thanks anyways though :D