HybridZ

almost got it! modification can be fun!

Mack

tomorrow! is the day that I bolt the maxima N47 head on my car!! muahahahhahahaa! I just finished the porting on the intake manifold. 60mm's of ported goodness! also took out the bumps in end of the intake runners, near the head. you know, the ones for the injector screws? funny, I took them all the way down and made them non existant, but I never broke through.

gasket matched all the ports, blended the valve bowl into the exhaust liner, smoothed the transition on the intake ports.... and am installing the infamous 260Z "C" stamp cam with its 256 degrees of sweet duration! thanks Norm for the guide on resurfacing the rocker arms!!!

also, I ground down and smoothed over the little nissan insignias on the valve faces. detonation is not welcome in this combustion chamber! I hope to run low low low 15's, possibly break into the 14's! think Ill pull it off?

oh yeah, I have a generic cone filter, with a 3" crush bent intake pipe, and I am getting a 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with a nice hi flow muffler and hi flow resonator.

party on!

McAdam