HybridZ

I bought a 1934 Pontiac

mobythevan

What can I say, I have always wanted a street rod first and foremost. I never thought I could build one so I went with the datsun as an easy way to a fast car and i always liked the body style. With all the accomplishments I have made on the 240z and all the things I have learned in the last several years I think I can build the street rod now. If any of you have been following my projects, you will know the next thing in line is building the twin turbo 350 with vortec heads. That is underway and is slated to go into my 81 camaro for testing. But I don't really like the 81 camaro it is just an engine tester. The ultimate goal was then to move the turbo V8 into a street rod. Possible moving the caramo front subframe into the rod as well. So anyway I have been on the lookout for an old car that fits my liking. I found the 34 pontiac 4 door sedan and I love the look. I have no plans to sell the 240z any time soon. I still have things I want to try with it. I'll always hang around on this forum because no matter what project I am doing, this site has the best atmosphere.

The car is still in original un-molested state with a straight eight engine and origianl drivetrain. Maybe put the straight eight in the 240z :D

I haven't taken pics of the car yet, but here is a link to someone elses 34 pontiac.

http://carnut.com/cgi-bin/image.pl?/show/99/hay/hay025.jpg