HybridZ

I've done some pretty stupid things in my life. ADD YOURS!

maichor

Here's one I feel would be unique. I learned the hard way that the billet aluminum firewall adjusters for 5.0 Mustangs are not supposed to be used with the factory, non-adjustable clutch cable. The minimum setting on the firewall adjuster is still too tight for the stock cable so it wore out my clutch fork from being too tight (the clutch chatter sounds like a worn throwout bearing, but it had the same chatter when I got the car and the previous owner had a habit of keeping his/her foot on the clutch pedal which worn down the clutch fork that I had to replace) I'm still driving it like that, adjusting the cable every now and then to make up for it and afraid that one day I'm gonna push down on the clutch pedal and there's no more fork metal behind the bearing to put in the pressure plate. I need to buy a fork and adjustable cable and see if the drivetrain class at school could put it in for me...but I'm afraid the teckers may actually mess something else up worse. I don't like other people touching my cars anymore.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:This is the most honest and amazing statment I have come across in a long time. Thank you so much.....I fully understand!

May I quote it?

The older I get, the more time I spend making sure I'm doing everything right. Don't know if this is because I'm more careful because I'm less competent, or because I'm more experienced :D