HybridZ

Z31 R200 Axle fitment issues.

cheezmonta

I have a NISMO 2-way VLSD installed in my car right now and have run into a bit of a problem.

The LSD was installed in my 89' (Z31) N/A R200, replacing the open diff.

There is about a mm of freeplay in the input when they are installed. I nabbed a turbo axle from my friend to see if that would work but it is the same diff. input as the stock ones on the car. The axle was from an auto turbo. May be differant from the other turbo axles, I'm not sure.

I need some insite as I've been racking my brain on this one for a week. Are the MT turbo axles input shaft bigger than the N/A. What about the Shiro axles? Would a set of these work better since they are from a VLSD stock?

I beleave that there are two different sized R200 open rear ends, I just wish I could remember what the differance was. If I'm on the right track and you need the latter of the two, I have a spare from a n/a '85 300zx with the too wide cv half shafts (accually I have the entire rear and front crossmembers disk to disk). If you need any of it pm me.