HybridZ

Need Help Wiring L28et

violacleff

I've done it, but I'm nowhere near Socal. I can't imagine any mechanic wanting to take on that job unless they happen to know and love Z cars like we all do at HybridZ. You'll have to hope someone here chimes in with a offer to help or you'll have to figure it out for yourself. If you have any questions I can answer online I'd be happy to help though. Or I could always do it for you free of charge, but you'll have to buy the plane ticket :wink:

Good luck! :)

Well I talked to my buddy who's been helping me thus far. He said to get him the diagrams and he'll look over them tommorow and see if it's something he can tackle. The problem is he's scared if he screws something up that the whole thing will go kaboom. Is this really possibe/probable? Or would it just not run right until the problem was addressed?

It's possible I guess, but don't think all that likely that it would smoke the ECU. If he has any questions he can always email me. Do you have the car running with the L28 ecu already, or are you just going straight from nothing to the z31 ecu? I highly recomend the z31 ecu, better in every way. Plus if you have a 87-89 ecu it can be reprogrammed for way better performance.