HybridZ

Any good Nissan shops in Houston

pshepard327ci

Hey all, i have finally decided i can not get this project complete by myslef, i was wondering if anyone know a good shop in houston area that specalizes in nissans, that i could take my 240 there to get working. Or if anyone on here wants to help me out with this in the area ill be willing to compensate(beer food), and we can set something up.

Thanks,

peter

what exactly do you need done??? maybe it aint as hard as you think? but I probably shouldnt be talking I sold my uncompleted V8 :oops:

off topic: hey Mike, rem. you sold me some 'rolling around' rims like a year or two ago? you got any six spokes or nazi rims? Im looking for more sets to polish.. and thought you might have a set or two? PM me if you do...

sorry man i dont, only pair i knew of was sold to ollie on the forum.

ill keep my eyes open.

you still have that red Z?

i have a blue Z in houston now, and the green Z will be there soon.

mike

I painted it white. I still have it. just bought some new stuff for it, as always :)

you still at that place with them crazy speedbumps? I still get nightmares when I remember the screeching of my header against that concrete. I had to heat that thing with an acy. torch and take out dents.. I was running on 4.5 cylinders for a while there lol.

I painted it white. I still have it. just bought some new stuff for it' date=' as always :)

you still at that place with them crazy speedbumps? I still get nightmares when I remember the screeching of my header against that concrete. I had to heat that thing with an acy. torch and take out dents.. I was running on 4.5 cylinders for a while there lol.[/quote']

no i got a new place now, no bumps and its a house with a garage.

all the houston Z guys need to meet up soon

mike

man i got almost all of it done and now no start, im sure its something dumb that will make me look like an idiot, but oh well i wanna drive my car again so bad. Im wondering why i still am not getting oil pressure, is it possible for the pickup to break or something in the pan, who knows. Another reason to meet up is so i can get to know some other z owners around here.