HybridZ

pics of my z!!!

olie05

olie the wheels make a hugh difference!

looks good!

when i get back in houston and i get the blue Z running again we can do a photoshoot with some of the 350Z guys and S2K guys that now are afraid of old Z's!! ole blue let them have it!

mike

Guest bastaad525

I've always liked the look of the 280zx rims on 240-280z's. I have a set of the four spoke, non turbo rims on my 240z and love them, and they do get complimented. I would love to have a set of the larger turbo rims on there though... those babies polish up NIIIIIICE.

well guys i start paint school in 3 weeks, and will be doing all the paint and body (custom) work on the blue Z.

olie when i feel im good enough we can paint your car and get it looking perfect.

mike

olie when i feel im good enough we can paint your car and get it looking perfect.

That would be cool mike, I'm thinking some dark color, like midnight blue or just black. Only problem would be when waxin' time comes around. (i'm lazy... lol)

very very nice pics! :-) Now get a few bucks together and I'll polish that paint up for ya! :wink:

I'll probably do that until mike learns how to paint. :lol:

Thanks for the replies guys!

-Oliver