HybridZ

Anyone here dynoed stock 280zxt efi w/ larger injectors?

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Has ANYONE here dynoed with larger injectors on a stock 280zxt ecu? I'm very curious about this... the stock ECU tends to throw a lot of fuel in the mid rpm... a nice big rich dip in the a/f curve on a wideband meter. And I got the same thing when I started running an RRFPR to allow me to run more boost.

But I want to know how the a/f ratio behaves when running larger injectors... I fully expect it would still run super rich in the midrange, but haven't been able to find anyones sheets to confirm this or not.

Well if you have $50 I'll go swap my 370cc injectors I have lying around into my car and then go dyno it for yeah :wink: :wink: Actually I was just thinking about this. One way I came up with is to lean the mid range up is by loosening the flap in the afm a tooth or two and then lowering the base fuel pressure. Basically make the curve more linear or more fuel in the upper rpm's only and then lower the fuel pressure to get the a/f ratio back down where I want it. What do you think about this bastaad525?

Guest bastaad525

honestly I have nooooooo idea exactly what effect that would have, but I've spent enough on dynoing my own car and can't really afford to put your car there too :lol: