HybridZ

Saw the funniest thing last weekend!!!

utvolman99

I was at my fathers shop in Knoxville last Saturday working on my Z. Some customers were there dropping off a car that needed a brake job. The guys son was following him in order to give him a ride home. His Honda Prelude made me laugh my ass off! It was a second generation bright yellow ricer with a HUGE rear wing. He had three 17" wheels and one stock. He said he had broken his other "rim" a few months back. Here is the best part. He had a bottle of NOS octane boost tie strapped to the upper part of his windshild post on the passenger side. It had a small plastic tube running from the top to behind the dash! When he lifted his hood (to add tow quarts of oil) he had another can of octane boost strapped to the battery with a tube running to an old brown worn out air filter. I couldnt help laughing out loud.

By the way, the father is a good family friend so I kind of felt bad till he started making fun of it himself. He said that his big brother always gives him crap about it. By the way his big brother is Johnny Knoxville from Jack Ass.