HybridZ

327 Rousch Engine-425 HP-390Ft.Lbs

Ferd/289

Guest Phil1934

I just put together a 347 with $1G guts from northernautoparts.com and a $600 assembly and machining on new block. Only difference is AFR heads, EFI and lack of Roush badges. Those badges must be real expensive.

I just put together a 347 with $1G guts from northernautoparts.com and a $600 assembly and machining on new block. Only difference is AFR heads, EFI and lack of Roush badges. Those badges must be real expensive.
Well, that .. and the fact that it was machined and built by one of the most well known and respected race shops around.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt pay it, Id rather build my own like you did.. but people drop 14g on a nice tool box, 9g on a motor from roush isnt too far off base. probably the least expensive complete motor to roll out of that shop. Just glanced at the roush website, 2year/24,000 mile warranty on that motor also.. pretty impressive for the #'s its making. My machine shop and my builder(me) offer no warranties. lol

Sam