HybridZ

In Search for a door...

Guest butlersZ

Guest butlersZ

Hey Guys,

Anyone in California have a door for a '74 260 they want to sell? I was backing up one my Z's and wasn't looking this is of course with the door open and going about 3 mph, anyway I wacked the door into a large metal bin we have in our driveway and bent the door and the hinges. I have a door from a '78 280 but the contour on the latch side of the door is different and it will not shut, so has anyone modified a door or anyone have one for sell???

contact rod's datsun parts ... there is a 74 260z at the pick and pull on monterey highway in san jose ca. orange .. both doors looked real good when i was there 2 weekends ago ... rod will pull and ship ... he also has doors in stock .. he can ship for a whole lot less than i can ... you will save money buying from him, over what you'd pay if you paid me what they cost and shipping.

tell him wayne said to call ...

Welcome to Rods Datsun Parts

Rod's Discount Datsun Parts. 675 Meadow Creek Drive, San Jose, CA 95136 Phone: 408-448-3277 Fax: 408-723-0485 Cell: 408-314-3006 E-Mail: rod@rodsdatsun.com. ...

http://www.rodsdatsun.com