HybridZ

Sell all or seperate?

Guest Brian260ZT

Guest Brian260ZT

Howdy guys n gals,

After 13 years, I'm getting out of the Z world. :(

I'm going to be putting my 260 up for sale as well as my turbo engine.

I'm curious if I should sell each component ( new Injectors, K&N Intake, Weber TB, etc.) or just sell it all together in one lump deal?

Just seeking advice from those that have gone this route.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Guest Brian260ZT

All separate right now.

Scottie's downpipe - NEW - never used.

83 Turbo Block and P90A head, all back from machine shop. Magnafluxed, cleaned, honed block, 3-angle valve job on head with new seals. Piston and Rods cleaned and checked for square and wear.

Full Felpro engine gasket set.

New Turbo fuel Injectors.

Bare fuel rail stock.

Used Weber 60mm TB. Great shape.

Used K&N Cone filter with chrome adapter and oil. (MSA - Looks new)

Used Turbo Intake manifold with fuel rail. (from same car as the above engine).

75 Intake manifold, some grinding already done.

Used T3 turbo (from same car as above) no play in turbine. (I never got to test it).

There's some otherstuff I'm forgetting... but you get the idea.

Thanks,

Brian

Guest Brian260ZT
The empty body is what has my intrest...

Oh sorry about that, it's not a shell.

I was just seeking experiences on the selling of turbo parts before I sold the car.

My early 260Z is a 3rd owner car. I have all the original documentation from the purchase in 1974. Even have one of the original keys.

I did a full suspension rebuild the year before last (then parked it when I got a new truck). All poly bushings from end to end. Rebuilt the steering rack. Tokico non-adj's strut carts, Susp. Tech springs. Nissan Motorsports 2 piston calipers. New carpet. Cheap paint job until I had time and money to do it right. (which I don't). Rust bubbling in the fenderwells. Passenger floorplan was repaired when I purchased the car in '91. ( a 4"x4" area). Original motor, has been refreshed with new bearings, rings, rebuilt E88 head from MSA. (About 5 years ago). Round top SU's. Working factory A/C. Full dash cap to hide crack in dash. Seats need new vinyl.

I am currently finishing up the the restoration of the rear light panel and rear hatch seals.

Rear main is leaking, as is the front tranny seal. I may or may not repair before I try to sell the car.

Hopefully in the next week or so.

thanks,

Brian