HybridZ

MSA Mounts For 240

sorry if this has been covered but does anyone have access to the MSA mounts for the 240 that would be willing to make a diagram or give some general measurements for. Still exploring some options and want to know how easy it would be to make them or something like them. At a glance they appear very basic and one piece.

Hopefully I'll have pics of my convertible to post soon.

I agree that overall the JTR looks to be better for balance and position. However, I want to use my Muncie M20 and bad @ss hurst supershifter. People have had plenty of trouble with these tranny's using either kit. To aggrevate teh situation it should be noted that my shift rods take up even more space because thaey are 3 inches longer for setback plate of shifter and are straight rods with heim rod ends. I have been trying to figure out which one will accomodate the rods best in the tunnel. The funny part is that I want to make which ever kit I settle on my self and then use that for fitment only. The engineers did a fine job in where the motor should be. After that I intend to make custom mounts.

The reason for my method/madness is that I am handy but no engineer and was concerned with the angle of the dangle for the all the driveline parts. THis can be as simple or complicated as anyone wants to make it. In reality......i will kick this around long enough that I will probably buy whatever kit works best for my parts. (worst case scenario)

I really want to use my Muncie without needing to fab a new tunnel. However, it could be argued that making a slighlty different tunnel is easier than anything else (sheet metal and a welder).

I have done many searches which have basically told me that with any premade kit you have to beat the hell out of the tunnel.