HybridZ

Harness to headlight connectors

I have finally (3 Years) just about completed frame up rebuild (looks great) of a 1970 240z I have two electrical issues to resolve. I have tailights but turn signal not working. The headlight low beams work but driver side high beam has power but no illumination. I tryed new halogen beam - same problem. Figured probably a ground or connection issue. The 3 point connector from the main harness to the wiring to the metal assembly that the headlight plugs into was badly corroded at the main harness side. Tryed to clean and one of the prongs snapped. Tryed re-wiring the connection with single point connectors. Now high and low beam have no illumination. My questions are (a) where can you get the stock 3-point plastic connectors (have tryed local (Vancouver automotive suppliers with no luck so far) and (B) if can't find replacement what is an alternative connection technique. Have downloaded P parasaka headlight relay but need to get these connections restored first.