HybridZ

HOT DANG!!! Finally got my car goin! again!

fastzcars

Well as the heading says. I finally installed the motor for the second time. you see after the first rebuild of my engine failed. I got the shop the rebuild it again. With new pistons. I drove my car to a local Z club meeting tonight at Buena Park. And she drove like a champ! Not one problem on her maiden voyage. Man I am SOOOOOO happy. I just had to tell you guys.

Thanks for the kind comments, yep that was me. I'm glad your GF thinks it's cute. As a matter of fact on the way over to the meet, a girl at the gas station said the same thing while I was filling up. Silver was the original color for my car as well. I'm not quite finished I still have to wire up the A/C and mount the bumpers. But she is driveable. By the way, a group of us are going to Irwindale drags this coming thursday. Hope to see you there. Everyone is invited

I wont be able to make it because of work but i wish you luck and have fun. Hope to see you and your car again next month at Buena Park. Hopefully by then ill get to drive my Z after i finished installing my suspension. It's a little pain to drive my Z on the freeway right now as the shocks are worn out.