HybridZ

Acc+

OK, so I'm guessing I still wired the ECU incorrectly for power. There was a wire behind the stereo that said ACC+ that I wired the ECU to. At that point the ECU did turn on when only when the ignition was in the on position, however, it would not fire when I tried to turn it over. Did I wire it wrong again? Is there an actual ACC+ terminal that its supposed to go to? And if so where would I find it. Didnt see it in my manual

Take the cover off of the steering column, behind the ignition switch (where you put the key in) you will see a plug. Pull it out, there should be 5 wires in a 6 terminal plug. One of those is the IGN+ I don't know the color off hand but look it up. Or just plug it back and and stick a test light up in the backside of the plug. Find out which wires will light up your tester as you turn the key to different postions (remember to ground the tester)

One wire will have power all the time, regardless of key postition: Batt+

Another will have power ONLY when the key is in ACC or ON: ACC+

Another will have power only when the key is in ON or Start: IGN+

Another will have power ONLY when the key is in Start: STARTer signal

The fifth wire "RUN" works the same as start but goes to the ignition coil rather than the starter. Don't even worry about that wire as it will no longer be used.

Once you think you have found the IGN+ then cycle the key between ON and ACC and the light should come on in ON and go out in ACC, at this point you have found your wire for sure.