HybridZ

Having very bad luck this month/ Rant

violacleff

Well, I've been working on getting my turbo'd 240 running since June. I made the huge mistake of trying to do a swap on my daily driver and have paid the price dearly. Anyway, I was down to the wiring to get it running. A shop priced me at $300 and $100 to pick the car up. I knew another guy whom I had met at a car club about it and he said he would do it and wire my gauges for $150. I was so happy. Anyway he came and wired the car, and said it should work now, but I was missing a sensor. So I buy the sensor and guess what? The car doesn't run. I can't get in touch with him, Ive bought two cars this month that died on me and got wrecked within 3 weeks and I ended up paying the shop to do my car and when they came and picked it up today, the front MSA spoiler got ripped off when the dude was trying to load it on the dolley. I'm just glad to see the car out of my driveway now, and I'm even having thoughts wishing that I would get a phone call that my Z was stolen. I have it insured for 14k. I really rather have it run but I'm starting to think it never will and I wont realize it till another $X,000 later. Well thats all had to get it off my chest.

lol sounds like me..

sooner or later things will get better.. im still in a bad spot too, today i figure out my huge voltage drop problem (was dropping 12.3volts lol) and now my headlights dont work.

so i still have no car to get to and from school as school starts when its dark out and ends when its dark out. sucks major balls.

and i just got it running good this week, runs damn strong for 7psi... and no i gotta take it apart again to install the microtech.. never ends.

mike

Yeah I'm rollin with the punches and I've suffered no real catastrophes, its just bad car luck. I'm very fortunate as a person all things considered hey Mike, let me know how hard it is to setup/program that microtech. I'm inbetween that and Haltech. One good thing comes out of the bad car luck and that is that i'm getting a settlement from the accident, so not all is lost. I'm sure once I finally get to drive my car I'll forget all of my woes of trying to build it